Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative, located in our Charlotte, NC office, will work closely with the sales, marketing and operations teams to provide our consumer customers with Official VIP Ticket Package and Hospitality solutions to elite sporting and entertainment events worldwide.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling VIP ticket packages and hospitality to marquee sporting events.
- Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Conduct outbound phone calls to assigned leads.
- Conduct outbound “Business Development” calls to prospective clients.
- Receive incoming phone calls, address customer needs, and sell the appropriate packages.
- Maintain records of all client inquiries, conversations and sales through our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provide exemplary customer service to prospective and current clients on the phone and at events.
- Assist the event operations team with in-house projects and at events.
- BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- 3-5 years inside sales experience preferred
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High level of Integrity
- Team Player who is positive and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong negotiation/listening skills
- Ability to overcome objections - cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel to events when needed
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Company-sponsored health insurance with HSA
- Retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid life and short term disability insurance
- Flexible PTO